Únete al equipo del ASD
2021-2022 Job Openings
The following positions are currently open for applications:
- ● 2 sections Middle School / Secundaria Integrated science + 2 sections of MS math (likely grade 7)
● Grade 6 Homeroom Teacher. Must be fluent in English
● Grade 3 Homeroom Teacher. Must be fluent in English
* Indicates that the applicant must be fully fluent in English.
* For a full description of teaching responsibilities click on the links to Elementary Teacher or Middle School Teacher
If interested, send your application to the General Director, Dave Brown at email@example.com and to the Assistant to the General Director, Ms. Monica Chavarria at firstname.lastname@example.org the documentation outlined in Applying to ASD
- ● There are no current openings
ASD has two categories of hiring status: local hire (LH) and foreign hire (FH). An applicant is considered LH if he/she lives, resides, and/or is interviewed and recruited in Mexico. An applicant is considered FH if he/she lives, resides, and/or is interviewed and recruited outside of Mexico and is relocated to Mexico for the primary purpose of working at AS Durango.
We will seek to hire the best educators who meet the mission, vision and core values of ASD and who express a genuine interest in furthering their career in Durango.
For LH staff, the local law applies in relation to terms and benefits of employment. For FH staff, contracts are required for employment in Mexico and are initially two years with the option to renew annually. ASD also has a Board policy and a Staff Manual that provide further detail in terms of employment.